Sunday, July 12, 2009

Spooky Tree

Hi, everyone! I went by Michael's this morning and bought some fabric and threads for two Halloween ornaments that I wanted to stitch.

I stitched up this one when I got home. It only took me a couple of hours ;)


Design: Spooky Tree by Elizabeth's Designs (JCS Halloween Issue 2008)
Threads: DMC 869, 921, 935, & 3820
Fabric: 28 ct antique white evenweave by M.C.G. Textiles
Finished: 7/12/2009


My readers who have the JCS Halloween Issue from 2008 will notice that the border isn't completely done around the edges and I'm missing the required bat glass beads. I'm thinking of putting this design into a nice antique-looking frame since with the DMC threads, the tree doesn't really look 'spooky' just 'Fall-ish.'

Hopefully I can start the other ornament I want to stitch up tomorrow! Or maybe tonight!

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. This makes me want Fall to be here tomorrow! I love the Fall of the year!

    ReplyDelete