Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lovely England!

My aunt and I made our usual trip to Barnes and Noble. We try to go at the end of every week as a treat from the work week. Since we both have tomorrow off from work, we went tonight.

I didn't see any cross stitch magazines that I wanted and they didn't have the newest Piecework magazine out yet, but I did find some nice travel magazines ^___^



I couldn't resist either one of these magazines. Realm always has neat articles and tidbits on areas of England that you shouldn't miss while you vacation there and The English Home had an article title that drew me in: Period delights: The Charms of Victorian Interiors. They had me at the words Victorian and Period delights!

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. What a treat to go to the bookstore and check out the latest and the greatest on the shelves. Then to follow it with a cold yum yum from the coffee shop in our 100 degree heat here in the Deep South! A nice way to end the work week.

    ReplyDelete