Monday, August 1, 2016

July Recap

Recap:

Read:
1. The Beast by J.R. Ward
2. Bonjour Kale by Kristen Beddard
3. A Nanny for Keeps by Janet Lee Barton
4. Born of Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon
5. Pure Blooded by Amanda Carlson

Crafting:
1. Bombomb amigurumi
2. Bullet Bill amigurumi
3. Sushi Roll amigurumi
4. Bulbasaur amigurumi
5. Gudetama amigurumi

Cross Stitch:
1. This Is How I Roll cross stitch finish

A fun month full of amigurumi stitching and a cross stitch finish ^___^

I hope I can focus on Sampler 4 Saisons as my cross stitch project for the month of August, even if it is just for my Frolicking Friday project.

In terms of crochet, I really want to learn how to make hair for my amigurumi dolls that isn't latch hooked and learn how to crochet different types of outfits. I have a feeling I'm in for a long scary road.....of frustration. I might throw my hooks out the window by the end :P

Until next time ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment