Monday, August 1, 2016

Sampler 4 Saisons Progress!

Hi, again. I spent this morning running errands then coming home to laundry and lunch. I got a little bit of stitching done on my Sampler 4 Saisons design.


My sampler started out like this earlier in the year and I have been stitching on and off, piecemeal, on the tree in the center of the design.

Here is my progress after a few Frolicking Fridays:


I haven't posted about it on the Frolicking Friday blog yet as it doesn't seem like a lot of progress since I've been working on it so haphazardly. But as I remind myself, any progress is good progress!

I hope everyone has a wonderful work week!!

Until next time ^____^

1 comment:

  1. I love to see this sampler grow. It's a huge piece and takes a while. Great progress that you made on it!

    ReplyDelete