1. I Am Princess X by Cherie Priest
2. Clementine by Cherie Priest
3. Cold Blooded by Amanda Carlson
4. Hot Blooded by Amanda Carlson
5. Below Stairs by Margaret Powell
6. Hellbent by Cherie Priest
7. Servants' Hall by Margaret Powell
8. Dreadnought by Cherie Priest
9. Paris Letters by Janice MacLeod
10. Poison or Protect by Gail Carriger
11. Daughters of the Samurai by Janice Nimura
Amigurumis as per usual. Not as many as the months before. Mostly just finishing up details on earlier creations.
Started the 'This is How I Roll' cross stitch pattern - only half a day stitching.
Any favorites last month? Not particularly as everything I read was good. Same goes for crocheting and stitching.
I was hoping to put the crochet hook down this month, but I made the mistake of asking sister whether I should add anything else to the amigurumi lineup for the convention later this month. So back to the grindstone, not that I'm too disappointed. Any crafting is a good time.
In other news, Down Sunshine Lane was having a sale on their website. You may remember that I got a gift card from my aunt for my birthday last month. I was patiently waiting (ha!) for a sale on DSL before purchasing more cross stitch stash.
My goodies should be here tomorrow! Future stitching bliss!
I hope you have a great 4th!
Until next time >___<