Sunday, March 13, 2016

Sugar Rush Doughnuts!


Last week my coworker and I decided to stop by Sugar Rush, a donut bakery that has several locations in town. Having never been to one, I was pleasantly surprised by their selection. I ended up getting their Reese's doughnut (upper right corner of pic) while my coworker got two of the maple bacon doughnuts and two apple fritters.

I would say that maple bacon doughnuts are not necessarily a southern culinary invention, but by the name and the flavors combined in the doughnut, you would think so!

So if you are in the area, stop by the one of their storefronts. Their doughnuts are delicious!

Until next time ^____^

1 comment:

  1. Good morning, Rachel! Hmmmm, I can't see me with the bacon one, just seems wrong! LOL But that apple fritter would definitely not be safe at my house. Love, love, love fritters...not the nasty, greasy ones, but the lightly browned...with big chunks of apple...and a lovely glaze. Slobber, slobber slobber, drool...LOL Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete