Tuesday, March 1, 2016

February Recap

Recap:

Read:
1. The Last Dream Keeper by Amber Benson
2. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
3. Snow Country by Yasunari Kawabata
4. Thousand Cranes by Yasunari Kawabata
5. Some Chinese Ghosts by Lafcadio Hearn
6. Shadowings by Lafcadio Hearn
7. Edo, the City that became Tokyo by H. Mack Horton
8. Fantasy Lover by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Stitching Finishes:
1. North, East, South, West by Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks

Crafts:
1. Year of the Monkey plushie
2. Cactuar potted amigurumi
3. Kirby amigurumi
4. Cactuar amigurumi
5. Ultros amigurumi
6. Twin Star Kiki amigurumi

A busy month, but productive. I finished the compass design by Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks and still managed to crochet a few amigurumi.

For the month of March I hope to spend more time crocheting amigurumi and devote my Frolicking Fridays to cross stitching. I hope to finish Blackberry Jam by The Sweetheart Tree this month :)

Until next time >___<

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, you have been busy, busy! I am stuck on knitting...I should take a hint from you and pick one day to cross stitch. I miss it. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete