Thursday, March 31, 2016

March Amigurumi Roundup



Good evening! Here's my amigurumis for the month. My favorites are the Star Wars themed ones, BB8 and Yoda.

The Yoda doll is from the crochet kit I received for Christmas. I didn't realize it was going to be so tiny until I had finished stitching the head, looked at the instructions and saw that he would be 2 1/2 inches tall.

My only complaint about the kit is that is comes with quite thin yarn. I think it might be sport weight yarn though I am not entirely sure.  I do know it wasn't the best yarn to work with as the thickness of the yarn varied as you stitched.

The kit came with an E size hook. I didn't use the hook provided, but used one of my Clover Amour hooks that Amanda had gotten me :)

I think I will make another Yoda in the future with my usual yarn and a H hook and see how big he becomes :)

Until next time >___<


No comments:

Post a Comment