Sunday, March 20, 2016

A Stitchy Sunday


A lazy day spent with crocheting a little bit and then working on one of my WIPs, the cottage cakes by Country Cottage Needleworks.

I started to work on the border area of the cherry cake design. I switched colors from DMC 666 to 321 for the cherries as I didn't want it to match the strawberry cake portion of the design.

I love working on CCN and LHN designs. I'll have to make more time to work on these cakes in the future.......maybe as a change from my Sampler 4 Saisons WIP.

Have a good work week :)

Until next time >___<

2 comments:

  1. Very nice start on the Cherry Cake. Blueberry Cake looks gorgeous and don't you get hungry when stitching these yummy cakes, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, Rachel. It took me a minute to find the cherries. LOL You do such pretty stitching. I love both of those designers, too. I've stitched quite a few of their ornaments and really should start on some of the small samplers that I've "collected". LOL Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete