Sunday, January 3, 2016

Stitching Goals for 2016

Good evening everyone! Today I decided to go through my stash and see what I'd like to stitch this year.


I found quite a few small kits that I would like to stitch this year. I'd forgotten I even had them (how embarrassing is that?!) in my stash of crafting supplies and patterns.

Sadly these kits were bought from two local needlework shops that are no longer in business. I do miss having a local shop to browse especially when I need a colored linen for a project. Thankfully there are some great online shops that will help with linen selections :)

So what other goals do I have in mind:

1) Stitch my way through several of those kits pictured above. I have started on one of the kits this afternoon.

2) WIPs: Finish my WIPs, Sampler 4 Saisons by Anagram Diffusion and Cottage Cakes by Cottage Country Needlework. I hope with the kind comments of the Kitten Frolics, I will continue to stitch on those two WIPs.

3) Exchanges: Join more exchanges with the Hooked on Exchanging group. I enjoyed participating in the last two exchanges during the fall.

4) Finishing and Experimentation: There are a lot of talented stitchers out there who finish their work beautifully. I would love to work on my finishing techniques and perhaps learn new techniques.

5) Most importantly, have fun stitching :)

Wish me luck!!

Until next time >___<

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, Rachel, you will have a lot of fun stitching all these kits.

    ReplyDelete