Thursday, August 6, 2015

HoE Halloween Exchange


Hi, everyone. Over the years, I've loved reading blog posts on stitchers' exchanges with one another. This year I thought I'd see if I could join the Hooked on Exchanging (HoE) blog group. I received an email this morning saying I could join and participate in their Halloween exchange this autumn.

I am quite excited! This evening I pulled out a few of my old Halloween issues of Just Cross Stitch magazine to get some ideas for patterns and finishes.

So many patterns to choose from! Decisions, decisions.

Until next time >____<

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to do an exchnage for Halloween. I was doing exchanges for many years and it was always a lot of fun. Sometimes I regret having stopped and maybe I'll start again one day. Enjoy your first exchange on HOE.

    ReplyDelete