Sunday, August 30, 2015

Halloween Sampler start

Pattern: Halloween Sampler by Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery
Fabric: 32ct light grey linen
Threads: recommended DMC 
Start: 8/29/2015

Good evening! Yesterday I had stopped by my local Hobby Lobby to get some supplies for finishing my HoE project, but I wasn't able to find what I was looking for. I will have to go into town next weekend to either Michael's or Joann's Fabrics to see if I can find what I am looking for otherwise I will have to think of a different finishing technique.

With my plans for finishing on hold, I decided to start on another fall cross stitch project, the Halloween Sampler by Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery. So far my favorite motif is the little witch in the 'W' block. I am using the fabric I bought in CA from We, of the Needle shop.

Can you believe it is already the end of August? I can't, but I admit that I'm glad. I have never been a 'summer' person despite being raised in the south. I'd rather have cool weather so I'm relieved that the fall is on its way.

Cool mornings, crunchy leaves, sweaters, and fall holidays......you can't go wrong with that!

Until next time >___<


2 comments:

  1. A great new start. And yes, this little witch is soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes fall is lovely isn't it, but I better get used to the warm weather.
    Thankyou for the lovely comment on my blog post about moving to France.

    Best wishes
    Lynn B

    ReplyDelete