Saturday, June 27, 2015

Getting Ready for Mechacon 2015 Artist Alley

My friend Kristina and I will attending Mechacon in New Orleans this year in the Artist's Alley. I have been stitching up various amigurumis and finishing up others.


While trying to figure out a cute way to display my resin charms and pins and polymer clay earrings, I found a lovely Sizzix set at HB in the clearance section. The diecut was perfect for making these jewelry cards.

Hopefully Kristina and I can find some time before July to work out a table layout for the convention that will maximize our space and give us a cute display. We shall see.....

I have a feeling that we won't be going outside the hotel unless under duress as New Orleans in the summer is disgusting........humid and extremely hot. 

Until next time ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment