Sunday, June 28, 2015

Bunny Sundae Amigurumi

My start and finish this weekend, a cute bunny Neapolitan amigurumi sundae.




Yarn: Caron Simply Soft chocolate, dark chocolate, off white, red, soft pink, and white
Hook: size H 
Notions: 6mm safety eyes, dark pink felt, and pink beagle beads
Start/Finish: 6/27-28/2015

I finally got around to starting another sundae amigurumi. I was thinking either kitties or bunnies and obviously my love of bunnies overruled the kitties.

My project this week is to finish the Kiki doll amigurumi that I had made earlier this month. She is lacking hair so I will have to make some, which is always a daunting task because it takes a while.

After that, I think my last amigurumi before Mechacon will be another kitsune. The one I had in my shop sold this month so I need to make a new one.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun 4th Of July weekend!!

Until next time > ____<

No comments:

Post a Comment