Monday, September 15, 2014

Farewell Party and Chill Pills

One of my coworkers is transferring to another department.  We held a surprise pancake party for him in honor of his transfer. I will miss his crazy humor and all around good cheer, but I know that the next department will benefit from his expertise.

I took a picture of the banner that was made for his party.


As a parting gift, he gave us some wisdom for the grueling months ahead and something quite funny, a bottle of chill pills in cases of emergency. 

Front of Bottle

Back of Bottle

These bottles were a great parting gift though he needn't give us anything. I have mine sitting on my desk at work. Hopefully I won't need it anytime soon!

Wishing my coworker lots of good luck at his new job!

Until next time >____<

No comments:

Post a Comment