Sunday, September 7, 2014

Dreaming of pumpkins

I don't know about the rest of the population in the South, but I tired of humid weather and high temperatures. Where is the cool weather? I have a feeling it won't happen until October.....maybe we will get lucky and it will come sooner than later.

With thoughts of the fall season in mind, I found a cute drawstring crochet pattern today that I decided to try and make. 

When I saw the pattern I knew I could change the colors and have a cute pumpkin. Perfect for fall goodies!! 

Pattern: Mini Drawstring Bag by CJ
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft orange and green
Hook: size H
Notions: 3/8" Trick or Treat ribbon
Start/Finish: 9/7/2014

For my first drawstring bag, I think it came out well. I was able to get some help from aunt with my stitches. I started my tr stitches incorrectly because I was doing them as if I was stitching in a row instead of in the round. Luckily she spotted the mistake before I was too far ahead. 

Until next time >___<

No comments:

Post a Comment