Thursday, November 28, 2013

The French Alphabet

Pattern: Grand Abecedaire freebie by Gazette94
Fabric: 32ct cream Belfast linen by Wichelt
Threads: DMC 498 and B5200
Start/Finish: 11/27-28/2013

I've been on the hunt through my stash of cross stitch magazines for a pattern that I made last year, but I seem to have given the magazine away. Don't you hate that? You think you'll never need a pattern again and that's when you need it.

Browsing online for a beautiful alphabet pattern, I ran across Gazette94's Grand Abecedaire pattern. The letters are accompanied by white leaves!

Check out her blog for more free patterns. Sadly, she no longer posts on her blog, but she has left the site up for others to enjoy all the patterns!

Until next time ^____^

1 comment:

  1. You are right, Gazette has wonderful freebies. And there are new designs on her blog.
    The letters you stitched are looking great.

    ReplyDelete