Saturday, November 9, 2013

Halloween Packages!!

I sent my annual Halloween packages out to my friends in California and Canada. Here's what I sent this year:


To Amanda I sent candy, Halloween/autumn buttons and ribbon, cupcake liner/picks, a cute door hanger, Make It magazine and a raccoon plushie. The raccoon was actually made from a pattern in the magazine ;)


To Constance, my fellow cross stitcher, I sent cross stitch magazines and little kits including a lovely fleur-de-lis pattern I got while in New Orleans at The Quarter Stitch store. I also sent candy, Halloween/autumn buttons and ribbon, and a scented candle in a ceramic owl. I made the JBW squirrel cross stitch design into a pinkeep.

I'm glad you girls liked all the goodies!

Until next time ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment