Sunday, July 21, 2013

Elusive Yarn!

I stopped by Wal-mart this morning............and I exclaimed out loud....."It's Christmas!" when I saw this color of yarn on the shelves. I'm sure any customers on the nearby aisles thought I was completely insane.


As you know, they stock Caron's brand of yarn including the party line of sparkly yarns. One of the colors that they have never stocked is their purple sparkle. And 'lo and behold, what do I see on their shelves this morning, but the elusive purple sparkle yarn!!! I immediately grabbed several skeins in my delightful state of yarn bliss!

Surely, I'm not the only person who gets excited when they see new colors of yarn.......>___<

.....sigh....what to make....off to seek some patterns.

Until next time ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment