Thursday, July 11, 2013

Artwalk Time........Say WOOT!

Hi, everyone! Tomorrow Kristina and I will once again be at Artwalk in downtown Mobile. We should be there around 6:30/7ish.....hopefully set up across the street from the Arts Council bldg.

We will have some amigurumis for sale along with lots and lots of perler bead creations leftover from Mobi-con. I'll have felties and cell charms....not necessarily on the table so if you are a local reader and you come by and want to see them just ask ;)

Also, you may have noticed that I haven't listed my snow bunny scarf in the Etsy shop. I'll have it with me tomorrow so if you are interested in possibly purchasing it come on and stop by!

All of this, of course, is subject to our glorious southern weather, which can be unpredictable. Keep your fingers crossed for nice weather tomorrow and that the rain stays away for a bit.

Until next time ^_____^

No comments:

Post a Comment