Tuesday, November 8, 2011

'Tis Red




Design: 'Tis Red by La-D-Da, JCS 2010
Fabric: 28ct glass blue Monaco by Charles Craft
Threads: DMC blanc
Start/Finish: 11/7-8/2011


Or rather 'tis white. I had some left over glass blue linen in my stash and thought it would be lovely for this design if I changed the color to white!

A coworker of mine said that it reminded her of a snowflake. I quite agree :)

I couldn't get a good photograph of the blue color of the linen, but I think you get the idea.

Until next time ^_____^

2 comments:

  1. That is really pretty. I think it would look really elegant if you turned it on its point. Then it really looks like a snow flake. :) Go Bunny Go! Get all that cross stitch done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look like a snowflake against a blue sky!

    ReplyDelete