Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Love and Joy




Design: Love and Joy by JBW Designs, JCS 2011
Fabric: 32ct cream Belfast Wichelt linen
Threads: DMC 817, 3053, and 3362
Start/Finish: 11/2/2011


As some of my readers know, I love patterns from JBW Designs. This little cutie was in the Just Cross Stitch 2011 Christmas issue. I couldn't resist stitching it!

It also reminds me of the 1994 version of Little Women and their caroling of The Wassail Song:



"Here we come a-wassailing
Among the leaves so green,
Here we come a wand'ring,
So fair to be seen.

Love and joy come to you,
And to your wassail too,
And God bless you and send you a happy new year,
And God send you a happy new year."

Until next time ^___^

4 comments:

  1. Such a great little piece. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very nice piece. :) How long did it take you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Little Women too! Thanks for your comment on my Challenge ornament!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete