Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A finish and a thank you!

Hi, everyone! I finished up stitching the border on the Hansel and Gretel design this morning before work.




Design: Hansel and Gretel by Shiny Room Designs
Fabric: 28ct tea Monaco linen by Charles Craft
Threads: DMC
Start/Finish: 9/15-20/2011


I made a few changes to the design. I omitted the various sweets on the side with Hansel and Gretel and on the other side the corners were suppose to have ice cream cones in them. I didn't really think that the ice cream cones went with the fairy tale so I decided not to stitch them. So now I'm not too sure of what to put in the lonely corners. Maybe some small buttons....I'll have to think about it.

In other news, my ankle aches a little bit, but I had it in a compression wrap over the weekend so it feels a lot better. I'm lucky that it was a slight sprain and nothing worse than that.

A big thank you to everyone who posted about my stitching and my ankle mishap. I'm such a klutz.

Until next time ^____^

2 comments:

  1. Candy Cane or Candy Corn buttons or cross stitch them into the corners :) You need a big button collection sweetie...hehe But it is still really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know you ankle is doing better :)
    Love love this biscornu!!! I like the changes you've made. On the back I'd continue with the border adnwouldn't anythig else.

    ReplyDelete