Tuesday, September 6, 2011

B-day Gifts to CA

Hi, there! My friend Amanda's birthday was over the weekend. I've been buying things for her package all year long.



Gifts:
1) A Poof-Woof 'Sugar Plum fairy' doll - Ballet and fairies, a perfect combination!
2) Birthstone soap - It smells lovely and I thought my friend would love her own 'sapphire'!
3) A Curator's Game book - A neat book on how we look at art :)
4) Van Gogh 'Go Fish' cards - My friend collects playing cards whenever she travels. I thought this set was a cute idea. I would definitely play some 'Go Fish' with these cards :)
5) Shanghai cross stitch book - My friend had a French cross stitch book on Japanese designs on her Amazon Wishlist, but it would have taken up to a month to get it from Amazon France so I opted for this cross stitch book of Chinese designs.
6) Plum blossom and butterfly card set - My friend and I are avid letter writers so I thought this card set was perfect for her!



I found this book lovers' kit at my local bookstore. Isn't it gorgeous? I was so tempted to keep it for myself, but I resisted! It comes with a journal for recording books and other details, book plates, magnetic bookmarks, and book markers in a large decorated box!! *drool* I'll have to see what other designs the company has for their book lovers' kits!

Until next time ^____^

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much!!! They are all really great!!! :) I loved it all! :) Will send you a letter soon :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete