Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Tree #2


Design: Christmas tree by Heritage Series (JCS 1989)
Threads: DMC 666, 700, and 973
Fabric: 32ct cream Belfast Zweigart
Start/Finish: 12-16-2010


Hi! I hope you're having a great week so far! I stitched these ornaments earlier in November as Christmas gifts for friends. I stitched the Christmas Bells and Christmas tree again this week for my mother who thought the ornaments were lovely and wanted a set for herself. I plan on putting them in picture ornaments this weekend.

By the way, a BIG thank you to the people who have commented on my stitching!! It means a lot to me!

Until next time ^____^

2 comments:

  1. This heritage series is really great. The threads are used so creatively.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little tree is too cute!
    I know your Mom will treasure these.

    ReplyDelete