Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sewing ♥

Hi, everyone! With the day off, I decided to get some laundry done and stitch up some pillows between loads.



As you can see I haven't attempted to stuff and blind stitch them up yet. I think I'll wait until tomorrow to do that. But I must say, that I'm quite proud of myself....I almost gave up after the first pillow when I lost the bobbin thread. After ten minutes of looking for our manual to the sewing machine (an old Montgomery Ward), I decided to go online and look at some videos. It took me about five minutes of fiddling with the bobbin, but I finally got it sorted out! O_o"

In other news, I haven't started my Christmas stitching yet. I plan on folding clothes and reading more of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I can't wait for the movie next week! As a professed bookworm, I love book movies :) I love seeing how a director interprets the text and what angle they decide to go with.

Hope you have a great day!

Until next time ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment