Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween finish

Hi, everyone! I hope you had a great Halloween weekend with your family and friends. We were swamped with neighborhood kids last night, more than we originally thought showed up. We ran out of candy by 7:30! We will definitely have to get more next year.

On the bright side, I was able to finish my Halloween design that I had stitched earlier in the day while waiting for the second episode of Sherlock on PBS. I chose DMC colors that were in a previous Autumn design that I had stitched last year.


Design: Halloween freebie by Carmela
Threads: DMC 310, 469, 829, 920, and 922
Fabric: 28ct unknown color
Start/Finish: 10-31-2010


I found the design on the lovely Carmela's website. She is a very talented lady and I love seeing what she's stitching and finishing.

By the way, thank you for commenting on my Gather A Harvest design. Hopefully, I can 'finish' it this weekend.

Until next time ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment