Sunday, November 28, 2010

Little star


Design: French Country Star by JBW Designs, JCS 2010
Thread: DMC B5200
Fabric: 28ct Misty Blue
Start/Finish: 11/28/2010


Good afternoon! I hope you're enjoying your Sunday before the start of another work week!

I just finished stitching this little star from JBW Designs. The pattern actually calls for it to be stitched on cashel linen with one thread over one using WDW thread, but I had this piece of Misty blue linen in my stash and decided to use it. I really didn't feel like going cross-eyed from attempting to stitch this design over one thread so I opted for two over two.

I wish I had a better picture of this design as the linen is a beautiful blue, which goes well with the DMC B5200 thread.

Have a great week!

Until next time ^____^

1 comment:

  1. oh! I love JBW designs! I have stitched some easter one. this is very cute!!! well done Rachel!
    How's your Christmas holiday plan? I am going to back to Tokyo for 2 weeks, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete