Sunday, August 1, 2010

July Recap

July Recap

Read:

1. St. Elmo by Augusta Evans Wilson, 1984 reprint edition by Lightsource
2. The Lost World by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
3. Honey Hunt Volume 1 manga by Miki Aihara
4. Alice in the Country of Hearts Volume 3 manga by Quinrose and Hoshino Soumei
5. A Speckled Bird by Augusta Evans Wilson, 1902 edition
6. Miracles by Judith McNaught in Simple Gifts story collection
7. Courting the Doctor's Daughter by Janet Dean

As you can see, no stitching last month!

My order of perforated paper is on backorder at SN, but I went by my LNS yesterday and they had some cream colored paper! Woohoo! Hopefully, I'll be able to finish my Democrat pin this week. I'll keep the paper I receive from SN for future projects!

My goals for the month of August are autumn-bound! The weather this week has the temperatures soaring in the 100s......and naturally my mind longs for cooler weather hence the urge to stitch Fall designs.

Please be safe on the Gulf Coast with these temps! Don't forget your outdoor pets too!

Until next time ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment