Saturday, August 14, 2010

A package to CA

Hi, everyone! One of my packages has been delivered to a dear friend of mine in CA and as promised I have photos of what I sent in the package.

As my friend recently graduated with a degree from pharmacy school, this gift was partly in celebration of that occasion while I added several handmade cross-stitch gifts as extra goodies.



I found this lovely box at Michael's to hold all my friend's goodies!



Included in the package was the A Very Merry Spring pinkeep and Lovebirds tin. Two craft magazines, French embroidery needles, Covet by J.R. Ward, stationery items, bookmarks, a decorative bottle holding paper stars, a coaster, magnet, and a cute little windup bunny.

Since I took the picture of the contents before I sent the package, it has one mistake :) I did not include the Willy Wonka chocolate in the package! When I was putting everything in the box, I forgot it, but it was to my benefit though as it has been quite hot lately and I didn't want the chocolate to melt and accidently get on any of the gifts in the package.

My other package to New Zealand is currently on its way across the seas. I hope to share a photo of the contents when my friend gets it ;)

I hope you're having a great weekend! I've spent the day doing some housework and a small amount of stitching on my Salem's Witch House pattern. I'll have to take some photos and share them with you.

Until next time ^____^

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure this package was warmly received. Like the box and all the goodies inside.

    ReplyDelete