Saturday, August 21, 2010

Fall and a cute little crow






Design: Fall Squared Snippet by Lizzie Kate
Threads: Recommended DMC
Fabric: Unknown count & color
Start/Finish: 8/21/2010


Hi, everyone! As you can see, I've been quite busy today with some stitching. I loved this design and the little crow button from Just Another Button Company gives it such character.

I'm not sure what color and count this fabric is. I think it might be 28ct, but I can't remember. I bought this linen and some other darker brown fabrics earlier this year (maybe last year) for some Halloween designs. Of course, I never got around to those designs so I dug out this linen to use for Fall Squared.

Thanks to Brigitte for your lovely comments on my Trail Creek Farm designs. Yes, they are all in the same series. I couldn't resist finishing them all ^__^

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend with your projects, etc.

Until next time ^____^

2 comments:

  1. Fall stitching seems to slowly take over on the blogs. A wonderful finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice design, but you know how I feel about crows. I just have to ditch my feelings about crows!

    ReplyDelete