Sunday, August 29, 2010

NZ Package Received!





Hi, everyone! I sent a package to a dear friend in New Zealand a couple of weeks ago! I was worried that it might have been lost along the high seas, but luckily my friend wrote yesterday to say that she received it ;)

I used a lovely pink gingham box from Hobby Lobby to send her some stationery, candy, cross stitch magazine and patterns, and some fun things from one of my local museums.

I also included three cross-stitched items. My Printemps pinkeep, Flower tin, and the Violet biscornu with my grandmother's vintage buttons.

I can't wait to think of some new ideas for another package in the Fall ;)

Until next time ^____^

2 comments:

  1. Oh Rachel, such a lovely package. Your friend must have been thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful gift! I am sure she was so happy with all of her treasures!

    ReplyDelete