Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Who would have thought....

...that I would go to a rock concert? Last night, I went to a David Cook concert at Mobile's Saenger Theatre with my friend and cousin.

I was pleasantly surprised by the bands that played. We heard songs by Green River Ordinance, The Script, and David Cook. While all the bands were great, I loved the GRO band. They are a rock band from Texas.

Only a few pictures came out decently from all the ones I took last night. I'm not an expert with my camera, especially when it comes to taking photos in low or changing lighting.


Green River Ordinance, lead singer and guitarist


Audience participation with The Script, an Irish rock band. (The audience thought the band was from Australia!?!?)


David Cook


Close-up


David Cook and guitarist rockin' out.


David Cook on the balcony of the Saegner.

I had a great time since it was my first 'rock' concert at the Saenger.

Until next time ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment