Sunday, January 4, 2009

Forgotten post!

I realized last night that I never posted about the two egg-shaped ornaments that I made for my mom and aunt for Mother's Day last year!!


Design: Prairie Schooler, Farm Fresh
Thread: DMC colors
Fabric: 18 count Aida
Finished: LOL Don't remember! Before Mother's Day 2008




My finishes on these eggs weren't the best. I definitely need to practice on my finishing techniques!

I do like these egg-shaped designs ;) I made the rabbit design for my mother since my nickname is bunny and I thought the design was cute with a rabbit giving out flowers. I made the house/chicken design for my aunt Snowbird because she loves country chickens and roosters!

Hopefully, I'll be able to stitch up some items that have neat finishes this year!

In other news, I've been stitching the border around my Elements sampler this weekend. I know I probably won't have it finished by the end of the day, but at least it's a start. I've decided to work on the Air block after I finish with the border because the silly dragon in the Feu block is driving me insane!! O_o"

Hope everyone is having a great New Year's so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment