Sunday, May 3, 2015

Rainbow Brite amigurumi

Hi, everyone!


Yarn: Caron Simply Soft blue mint, bone, iris, limelight, mango, red, sunshine, super duper yellow, and white
Notions: 6mm safety eyes, pink felt, star bead, and handmade polymer clay rainbow charm
Start/Finish: April 2015 for amigurumi and May 2-3 for finishing

My friend Bonnie's birthday was at the end of April, but we weren't able to celebrate until now because I was in Atlanta last weekend for a business conference and Kristina had a wedding to attend.

We met up today at Bonnie's parents' house to celebrate a triple birthday, Bonnie's, her mother's, and her brother's. They all have birthdays in April!

Bonnie mentioned seeing a Rainbow Brite amigurumi on my Pinterest page and was lamenting the fact that there wasn't a pattern for it online. I took a doll pattern in my amigurumi pattern stash and altered it to make her a Rainbow Brite doll.

I also got her a book that was on her wishlist and found some cute Little Mermaid earrings at the same time. She loves Disney so it was a perfect additional gift for her.

I hope you liked everything!

Until next time >____<

No comments:

Post a Comment