Saturday, May 9, 2015

April Kawaii Box Review

Good afternoon, everyone. I subscribed to Kawaii Box last month and finally got April's box in the mail today.


Here are the items from last month's box:

1) Puffy bunny stickers
2) Cell phone pastel dot stickers
3) Collon green tea biscuit puffs
4) Kitty plushie keychain
5) Alpaca pencil bag
6) Korean glitter set
7) Rilakkuma notepad
8) Kitty paw biscuit squishy cell phone charm
9) Macaron shaped container
10) Bow head clip

I love the bunny puffy stickers and Korean glitter; both of which I hope to use in some resin work later this month.

*squeal* the alpaca pencil bag is adorable. I will definitely be using it to store either DMC threads/needles/scissors or my crochet hook/stitch makers for future projects. I love using different pencil bags to keep my projects separate.

For the Rilakkuma notepad, I am planning on using it for crochet notes when I am making any new patterns.

The macaron shaped container will be perfect for packing small items for traveling.

While I love the cuteness of the kitty plushie, the kitty paw cell phone charm, and the bow head clip, I think I will hold onto them to give away in the future either as a freebie when ordering in our Etsy shop or as part of a giveaway later on.

My only complaint for this box was the glitter. It got everywhere! Perhaps in the future, if glitter is involved, Kawaii Box will package it in a plastic bag just to be on the safe side :)

I think for the amount of items you receive in the Kawaii Box, it is well worth $18.50 a month. The price includes shipping from Singapore. The Kawaii Box company is located in the US and other countries, but the products come through Singapore.

So if you are looking for adorable surprises from Japan and South Korea, Kawaii Box is worth a look into. It is also would be a lovely gift for anyone who loves cute things.

Until next time ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment