Saturday, January 3, 2015

Sushi Roll Amigurumi

Pattern: Sushi Roll Amigurumi
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft black and white 
Hook: size H 
Notions: DMC 304, 310, 700, 973 and felt in green, dark pink, red, and yellow and 12mm safety eyes
Start/Finish: 1/1-2/2015

This is the second amigurumi that I have designed myself. The first being a Mt. Fuji-san amigurumi, which I am still working out.

This cute little sushi roll amigurumi is full of yummy cucumbers, red peppers, and egg. When I was studying in England, one of my favorite snacks from Tesco was a small trio of veggie sushi for £1. I really wanted to make a sushi roll amigurumi that reflected my love for it.

My sushi roll measures 6 x 4 inches so it's a bit large, but I like the size of this plushie.

I hope to design some more amigurumis this year when I find the time.

Until next time >___<

No comments:

Post a Comment