Thursday, January 1, 2015

Shop Review - Kimchi Kawaii

I'd been planning on doing a review on this shop on storenvy called Kimchi Kawaii, but I hadn't got around to it until now. I ordered it after Thanksgiving and it arrived a few days later.

You know I love adorable pencil or makeup bags to carry my stitching or crocheting notions around when I am working on projects. It's a great way to keep projects separate especially when you have several going at the same time >__<

While searching for kawaii themed bags on storenvy, I ran across Kimchi Kawaii and immediately fell in love with her designs. Her designs were so kawaii, I was having a hard time picking just one. I came away with the ramen bowl bag as it is one of my favorite dishes.

The bag is slightly smaller than my other bags, but it is still perfect for my crafting supplies!

Included in the envelope was a cute business and two freebie Christmas buttons (the peppermints are adorable ~ I love peppermints). I love that the designer took the time to say thanks. She even drew a little tiger.

I will definitely be ordering from Kimchi Kawaii in the future when I need a kawaii bag fix :)

Until next time > _ <

No comments:

Post a Comment