Saturday, June 28, 2014

LHN Plant Your Seeds

Pattern: Plant Your Seeds by Little House Needleworks
Fabric: 28 evenweave antique white linen by M.C.G. Textiles
Threads: recommended DMC
Start: 6/28/2014

I had an urge to stitch something new so I pulled out my cross stitch stash last night. I had completely forgotten how much stash I actually had since I haven't been cross stitching as much lately, having discovered other crafts.

I ran across two designs that I wanted to stitch up so I went by HB today and bought some fabric and the threads I didn't have in my stash.

I started the design this morning. I'd forgotten how much I love stitching Little House Needleworks designs.

Until next time >____<

1 comment:

  1. I feel that urge all the time so I can understand you, lol. Your new project is very lovely.

    ReplyDelete