Saturday, June 7, 2014

I ♡ Luna

My friend Kristina found a pattern on Ravelry that she wanted me to make for her so I've been working on that this week.


Pattern: Luna by Tsukeeno and sphere pattern
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft Plum Perfect
Hook: size H
Notions: pipe cleaner and felt in yellow, pink, red, and white

The pattern is quite easy though I will say that either my stitches were too tight or the instructions for the head were wonky because the head came out way too small for the body. I ended up stitching another head using a sphere pattern which worked well with the body of the cat.

I cut the felt freehand until I came up with something that resembled Luna's features.

All in all, a great pattern!

Hope you ladies and gents have a great weekend! If you're on the Gulf Coast, stay cool!

Until nnext time >____<

No comments:

Post a Comment