Monday, March 3, 2014

Once Upon A Time

Pattern: Once Upon a Time by Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery
Fabric: 28ct Jobelan lambswool Wichelt
Threads: recommended DMC
Start: February 17, 2014

I had been tempted for a while by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery's OUAT monthly sampler since they dropped hints of it late last year. I finally purchased it earlier in February and have been in love with the designs so far.

The only drawback? Not being able to stitch on the recommended fabric! Ugh.....you should go check out their website! They are stitching the design on a gorgeous hand-dyed and glittery linen fabric from Picture This Plus. I wish I had the patience to buy the fabric, but I decided I had to start stitching on this pattern so went and bought fabric from my local HB.

The fabric issue aside, I'm definitely loving this pattern and can't wait for each month's installment.

Until next time ^____^

3 comments:

  1. That's a really adorable design! Can't wait to see it finished in December. :) Can you wait one whole month to get the next block??

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a cute little sampler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am wondering if you would like to trade this pattern~Once Upon A Time ~with perhaps something I have in my stash. thanks for considering, hugs, and happy stitching, Queeny

    ReplyDelete