Sunday, March 23, 2014

Chinese New Year package!



I received a Chinese New Year/Valentine's/Easter package from Amanda in the mail last Saturday. So many goodies! She sent me some crafting papers and ribbons, Chinese New Year good luck charms for the year of the dog (that's me) along with some for my sister who is the year of the rat. She also sent me a ceramic full of tea, some strawberry gummies, matcha Pocky, pearl sago, and some chocolate in a rabbit container.

She also gave me a Starbucks card for the Year of the Horse. When I tried to find one for her package, I couldn't find it. Apparently they were only sold in the official stores because my local Target Starbucks didn't have it in stock.

By the way, I ended up eating all the Pocky. I had taken it to work, my coworkers tried it, but didn't say yea or nay so I took it for myself. Mwahahahaha!

Thank you, darling, for a super package!

Until next time ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment