Sunday, March 23, 2014

Amigurumi Dolls - Kiki and Sakura

Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft red, white, off white, plum perfect, and chocolate
Hook Size: H
Notions: 6mm safety eyes and light pink felt
Finished: 3/4/2014

Cardcaptor Sakura
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft strawberry, white, off white, lemon, and chocolate
Hook: Size H
Notions: 6mm safety eyes, light/dark pink and white felt, and white and red ribbon
Finished: 3/13/2014

I finished up a couple of amigurumi dolls this month for Artwalk. I had stitched them up last month, but hadn't added all the details and hair.

I think my favorite doll is the Kiki's Delivery Service doll. I used a method for making her hair that I found online courtesy of NeedleNoodles. She is a fabulous amigurumi artist. I'm grateful that she shared her hair tutorial with everyone. I'd seen other tutorials online, but I found that NeedleNoodles' tutorial is the best one by far. It makes my doll's hair so much more fuller and natural.

Until next time ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment