Saturday, July 16, 2011

Belated gifts

Hi! I received a package yesterday from my friend Amanda in CA. She had sent me some belated gifts for my b-day.



Lots of cute goodies. A My Melody lunch bag, Kiddy Berrie's bento box, handbag hook, HP playing cards, bags of mochi candies, and a book lover keychain.

I love all of it! The bento box is perfect with the baking bunny and all her sweets. The keychain is cute. It says on the front 'Happy Book Lover' and on the back 'Happy to be a paperback perusing, library loving, page turning Book Lover.'

LOVE IT! It describes me perfectly ^__^

Thanks darling for all the great gifts!

In other news, it's been raining cats and dogs since yesterday! A great day to do some reading and writing a letter to my friend in CA.

Until next time ^_____^

No comments:

Post a Comment