Thursday, June 30, 2011

Secret Crossword Garden finish


Design: Secret Crossword Garden by Liz Gorski, JSC May/June 2011 issue
Fabric: 28ct antique white Cashel by Wichelt
Threads: DMC
Start/Finish: 6/4, 19, 25-30/2011


Hi! I was able to finish stitching this piece a few moments ago. I took the day off to drop my sister off at the airport this morning and go to a dentist appointment later on. I came home determined to finish this design.

What do you think? I'm not a fan of stitching borders (unless they are cute) so it took me a while to stitch, but I got through it :)

Hope my aunt loves the design. I can't wait to see how she has it framed.

Until next time ^___^

3 comments:

  1. It is so beautiful. I can't wait to choose a frame. Thank you so much Bunny! Love ya bunches!
    Aunt Snowbird

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks beautiful!!

    I can read you aunt is very happy with it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks amazing! Such a cute design! :) You should design one with your own words...that would be so cute! :) I know you can do it bunny!!! :)

    ReplyDelete