Saturday, June 25, 2011

Gardening


Design: Secret Crossword Garden by Liz Gorski, JSC May/June 2011 issue
Fabric: 28ct antique white Cashel by Wichelt
Threads: DMC
Start: 6/4/2011


I haven't been working non-stop on this design, but it is coming along nicely. I spent last weekend doing yard work and laundry so I had no time to stitch. I was determined to do some stitching today. I spent the morning getting my car's oil changed amongst other things which ate up a nice chunk of my paycheck (sigh). Afterwards I stopped by the grocery store for some baking ingredients for tomorrow. I came home to more laundry, but was able to get some stitching in this afternoon :)

Hopefully, I can get this pattern stitched up before the end of the month. I plan on stitching on it again tomorrow!

I hope you're enjoying your weekend.

Until next time ^____^

1 comment:

  1. The cross stitch design is coming along nicely. Can't wait to see the finished design in person.

    ReplyDelete