Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Year of the Rabbit pinkeep




Design: Happy New Year by iStitch Designs
Threads: DMC 3608
Fabric: 32ct cream Belfast Zweigart
Button: JHB 312 Rabbit
Notions: pink ribbon, white pearlized pins, and Asian flower fabric
Finished as pinkeep: 1/19/2011


Another pinkeep using notions in my stash of goodies! I used some fabric with Asian style flowers that I've had in my container of fabrics for about three years now...I was waiting for a design that would work well with the fabric ^___^

The ribbon is the same type I used for the JBW Flower box that I 'finished' in February of last year. Sorry for the dim lighting in the photos, I'm definitely not the best photographer of finishes!!

I have a few more things that I want to finish this month, but I'll have to enlist the help of my aunt Snowbird with the sewing as I'm not sure how to go about doing what I want to do since it looks a bit complicated!!

Until next time ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment