Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's an alien!



At least that was the thought that ran through my head when I finished sewing the final stitches on my rabbit last night. A friend of mine bought me a copy of Stray Socks Too for my birthday last year and I finally got around to making one of those projects from the book. Sadly, my rabbit looks nothing like the baby bunny in the book as it is suppose to be small, pudgy, and cute....mine looks like an alien!!

I definitely need some more practice and I really think that the term 'baby sock' is subjective. I'll have to look out for some nice toddler sized socks for my next venture as baby socks didn't really work for me for this project.

My rabbit has found a home with my mother as she loved it despite its 'alien' looks. But you know, I think mothers must say they like something that their children make. It's a habit ingrained in them since their children were in kindergarten!! And here I thought it was gone :P

Until next time ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment