Sunday, January 30, 2011

Blue bunny lace pincushion


Design: Blue motif by Windy Willows
Threads: DMC 334, 823, 824, 931, and 3755
Fabric: 32ct cream Belfast Zweigart
Start/Finish: 1/8/2011
Notions: white lace and blue flower fabric
Finished as pincushion: 1/30/2011


Hi, everyone! I spent the afternoon sewing some cross stitch items into pillows and a pincushion. While I was at Wal-mart yesterday, I bought some lace to decorate this blue bunny pincushion. The lovely Windy Willows has a picture of finishes that accompanies this pattern on her website and one of the motifs was made into a pincushion with lace. I thought it would be a perfect finish for my bunny. I apologize for the darkness of the photo O_o" I wish it was better as the blue flower fabric is lovely.

Until next time ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment