Sunday, October 10, 2010

Rose in the Morning

Hi, everyone! I hope you are having a great weekend and enjoying some nice weather!

After doing some shopping this morning, I worked a bit on my LHN design.




Design: Rose in the Morning by Little House Needleworks
Threads: Recommended Crescent Colours and DMC B5200
Fabric: 32ct waterlily Jobelan
Start: 10/02/2010


I actually got through the lettering after the comma and part of the fence, but then I noticed my count was off by just one TINY stitch! (sigh) So I had to pull out the lettering and stitch it again. I decided to go with the DMC B5200 for the fence and the white areas in the sampler because the recommended color Petite Maison was not showing up nicely on the color fabric I had chosen.

I haven't been stitching on this design as much as I would like. I've been doing everything else and catching a little bit of stitching in the mornings. Hopefully, I'll have more motivation to stitch this week ;)

I've been shopping for a friend for her annual Halloween package. I love shopping for others especially around the holidays. Once I've sent the package and it has been received, I'll post a picture!

Until next time ^___^

2 comments:

  1. Lettering is such a challenge. I often seem to have to rip stitches more than once.

    ReplyDelete